How Can I Reach Pastor Holder?

The best way to reach Pastor Holder is by calling the church office:

Who Can Participate in Holy Communion?

All baptized, born-again Christians.

How Can I Get Involved in a Ministry?

By contacting church office or ministry leader.

Do I Have to Be a Member to Participate in a Ministry?

You do not have to be a member to participate in general ministry function. However if you are participating in our ministry you should come to a point of making Calvary your church home within a reasonable timeframe (6) months.

Can Church Spaces Be Rented for Non-Ministry Purposes?

Church rental is determined by the Building and Grounds Ministry. There is a rental contract that must be signed. Only Christian functions are permitted unless otherwise approved.